Content Management System (CMS) Development
Disha Infotech has in-depth knowledge and expertise in developing Content Management Solutions (CMS). We can build highly interactive and custom CMS for a website that is simple and user-friendly to manage by users. Our CMC offerings include solutions for different requirements, allowing clients to manage their content easily and efficiently from a well-organized back-end.
Through our professional and custom-made Content Management Solutions, we help enterprises to easily manage and update their content on a daily basis. Our web content management solutions are deployable on large scale platforms and can cater to a wide range of industries. We add dynamic features in our CMS that allow easy content authoring and editing with an organized workflow. With our content management solutions, a business can deliver formally created content with all edits and quality controls.
Our custom CMS Development includes:
- content management system for websites
- content management system for large enterprise platforms
- content management system for B2B and B2C portals
- content management system for e-Commerce stores
With our CMS solutions, we enable you to easily share content and information with your users and customers. You can select from an array of content management solutions that we can develop and customize as per your requirements. We add customized features in the CMC, such as edit and modify content, add or delete pages, manage banner ads, managing or updating articles, blogs or news and other types of information on your sites.
With our exceedingly user-friendly CMS, managing content will be a lot easier and flexible for a business. Disha Infotech is equipped with a team of dedicated programmers, and CMS developers who enjoy a professional competence in Open-Source CMS platforms, including WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, DotNetNuke, and others.
The features of our CMS solutions include:
- Dynamic templates
- Multiple levels of access control
- Content maintenance features
- Rich media management
- In-built Document and File Management
- Social media integration
- Internationalization and Localization
- Workflow Management for Content Publishing
- Collaborative Content Creation and Management
- Content Syndication to Multiple Networks
- Dynamic database
- Scalable with future upgrades