Social Media Optimization Services – SMO, SM Analytics, SM Strategy
We use the built-in data analytics tools of the social media platforms to track the success of your ad campaigns and design social media marketing strategy for your success.
Social Media Optimization Services
In Social Media Optimization (SMO), we employ the process to increase the awareness of your products/services, or brand, using a number of techniques on various social media platforms. Since Social Media allows user communities from around the globe to connect together, we can utilize our SMO efforts to generate viral publicity to build your brand awareness.
Today, social media presence has become a very important part of our everyday life. These Social Media platforms allow users to connect with others on the internet and share their stories with each other. Likewise, we can share your stories with people on a global level. Thus, it will give you a powerful way to come closer to others on the internet and create awareness about your brand or organization.
The competition between businesses is growing by day by day, and social networking platforms allow us to keep you ahead of your competitors. We post different stories, videos and other types of content on social media to build your brand image and increase your user base. Since social media sites are by far the most frequently visited sites on the internet, your bold presence on social media will bring in more traffic to your site. With our SMO services, we add the components of viral marketing to your advertising campaigns.
Social networking could be your perfect marketing campaign and that too at very affordable cost. With millions of users on popular social media sites, like Facebook and Twitter, it’s easier to draw the attention of a significant number of users by using interesting and engaging content. At Disha Infotech, we offer a comprehensive range of Social Media Optimization (SMO) services to give you the maximum advantage of your social media investments.
Our SMO Services Include:
- Social Media Profiling on Face book, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Others
- Social Bookmarking Submissions
- Article Submissions
- Blog Submissions
- Video Submissions
- Forum Submissions
- Business Review
- Yahoo Answers
Social Media Marketing Strategy
Social media is today recognized as a viable and lucrative marketing channel for businesses of all sizes, across the globe. More and more companies are now jumping on the social media bandwagon, and thus, it has become important that you adopt a social media strategy to target your campaigns, instead of posting content on social media in a casual manner.
If you don’t want to add to the clutter that already exists on the social media, you will probably love to take advantage of our well-defined social media marketing strategy. With our killer marketing strategy, we will make you the reigning champion on the social media that people will love to connect with. We will make sure that you deliver worthwhile information to the user communities that they value the most.
At Disha Infotech, we understand that your success on social media essentially requires a proven strategy to engage your customers. We thus focus on drafting high quality content that can attract and engage customers to cement a social relationship with them. From social PR to lead generation, our social media marketing strategy involves several layers of effective techniques.
Our Social Media Marketing Strategy involves the following steps:
1. Auditing Your Current Social Presence
- Which social media platforms are you presently active on
- Is your presence optimized with cover images, bio, URL, etc
- Which networks are bringing the most traffic for you
- How do you compare your profile with your competitors’ profiles
2. Identifying Your Ideal Customer – targeting your highly focused buyer persona, on the basis of age, gender, location, income and other parameters.
3. Social Media Mission Statement – what makes you unique to stand out of others.
4. Identifying Key Success Metrics
- Conversion Rate
- Time Spent on Website
- Brand Mentions
- Total Shares
5. Creation of Engaging Content
- Blog Posts
- PR Stories
6. Social Media Management – we schedule posts on social media platforms as per your content calendar.
7. Track, Analyze, Optimize – we track your results, analyze the data and then find ways to optimize your social media performance.